Volton Hellenic Energy SA is a Greek company that is dynamically active and is increasing its capacity rapidly in the field of Electricity Supply and Trading, as well as in the Gas Energy Sector. By offering reliable services that meet the ever-growing energy needs of businesses and households, Volton aims to build solid and trustful relationships with its consumers. The company’s ambition is to become one of the most important companies in the industry and remain at the forefront of developments in electricity and gas supply. As part of its development, Volton strengthens its human resources in Athens and seeks:
- Power BI Report development.
- Developing visual reports, KPI scorecards, and dashboards using Power BI desktop.
- Connecting data sources, importing data, and transforming data for Business intelligence.
- Analytical thinking for translating data into informative reports and visuals.
- Capable of implementing row-level security on data along with an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI.
- Should have an edge over making DAX queries in Power BI desktop.
- Expert in using advanced-level calculations on the data set.
- Responsible for design methodology and project documentaries.
- Should be able to develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with data warehouse standards.
- Very good communication skills must be able to discuss the requirements effectively with the internal teams.
- Consulting with data management teams to get a big-picture idea of the company’s reporting needs.
- Conducting preliminary testing of the environment before data is extracted.
- Troubleshooting any issues that may arise.
- Providing maintenance support.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field.
- Extensive knowledge of coding languages, preferably SQL, Java, XML.
- Knowledge in Microsoft BI Stack
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Manage, prioritize, and use initiative in a fast paced and continually evolving environment.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Project management skills.
- Ability to analyze a company’s big-picture data needs
The Company offers:
- Satisfactory remuneration package
- Continuous training and professional development
- Excellent professional environment
- Modern and productive working facilities